- The smooth, organic design feels more enjoyable to hold than the note 3's rigid slab (in landscape as well as portrait mode).
- The larger screen makes reviewing documents easier (despite the note 3 having more dpi and richer colours).
- The flex's multi windows approach & screen cutting ability are more useful on the larger screen (and more versatile than the Note 3's).
- It feels more enjoyable to write on than the Note (I use a slide keyboard).
- The flex has better features for using the phone one handed (including the buttons on the back).
I get a sense of enjoyment using the flex that I don't using the note 3. And so I'll replace my corporate note 3 for something smaller and use the flex (which has also replaced my use of a small tablet).